August 2011

August 2011

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Belly Painting

It happens with each pregnancy in our home.
The inevitable belly painting.
This round it has happened multiple times
and by many people.

I thought you would enjoy seeing some of the
belly creations.
Here is Caleb painted in the womb.


He was a beach ball.
Round items usually work best.
In the past we've painted Bob from Veggie Tales,
a football (during the winter months), and 
Mr. Potato Head too.
Unfortunately, I cannot locate pictures of the others.

But for now you may enjoy these pictures of 
baby belly #5.


Here's my Dad from my point of view.


The girls helped too.


A daisy it is.


Sadie's creation used the initials of all the family members.


Kylie and her heart with an arrow through it.


Caleb, proud of the bad guys, a giant, and forts with
a fire truck that he painted.


And Micah painting over Caleb's painting.

On belly painting day, my artsy friend Jess stopped in
for a Dawson fix and joined in as well.


Truth is she could barely wait to get her hand on a paintbrush
and had to fend of my offspring while painting.


So here is the finished product.

All this to say, my belly has been painted
and I am presently ready to deliver a baby.
When he or she decides to come is unknown,
but I was thinking if I posted these pictures
it might somehow speed up the process.

Favorite thing
wearing Mat's sweatpants over this big belly.
They are the only thing that is comfortable anymore.




1 comment:

  1. it's a beautiful belly...but where is the button? :) Good luck Amy!

    ReplyDelete