August 2011

August 2011

Friday, January 13, 2012

Dear Micah

I have been cherishing the last few months with Micah and 
thought I'd write him a letter to let him know
just how much he is loved at this point in his life.



Dear Micah,
My sweet little man,

I have so treasured the past 21 months with you.  It has been a gift that I cherish daily, as I know our times together will soon change.  You are going to be a big brother!  

You are such a blessing, and make me feel loved every day.  You are the biggest fan of your Mama thus far.  Watching you grow and learn about your world is such a delight.  You love the outdoors, even when you must be bundled up to get to it.  Your quiet independence is refreshing and your tolerance for your brother Caleb's manhandling astounds me.  Speaking of your brother, you adore him.  Your relationship has grown with him greatly in the last four months since your sisters have been in school.

You are speaking more and more these days saying words like "cereal, ear, Kylie, chicken, and baby."  Even though you say baby and carry one around at times I am sure I cannot prepare you enough for the upcoming changes.

I am savoring every snuggle I get with just you these days, every smiling eyed look you give me, and each time you stand at my feet with your arms raised saying, "up!" in a near whisper of a voice.  You are such a happy go lucky man, skipping from room to room, dancing with music, and simply loving all life has to offer you.

Micah you are dearly loved, more than you could know now.  I am so thankful God has given you to me, us, this family and look forward to what great things God will do through you.

I'll love you for life,
Your Mama


favorite thing
a welcoming home to live in



1 comment: