Spring arrived earlier rather than later this year.
I am delighted about this truth.
Here is a little happy sign that was hung in our house last week.
It was a great find for $5 because the maker didn't spell
welcome correctly and it needed some TLC.
This hangs in our living room and makes my heart happy whenever
I take a moment to admire it.
While outside I was simply overwhelmed
by the beauty that smatters the backyard.
Here are some of my favorite things:
This is a micro mini daffodil that caught the sun
and my eye just right.
One of my chickens. I'm not sure of her name,
the kids could tell you though.
Egyptian Onions
I find that onions are one of the most beautiful
plants to me in the garden, when weeded. Especially these.
Magnolia tree in bloom.
It lasts only two weeks and is more beautiful from the
ground than from above.
I even enjoy the blooms in black and white.
Favorite thing
Micah going out to play with his green
froggy rubber boots on the
wrong feet
or playing the keyboard in his fire chief hat.
It's a toss up.


Love Love Love... :-)
ReplyDelete