August 2011

August 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A look at 2011

Just some favorite pictures from 2011




The cutest little winker I know.


I am so blessed with a wonderful neighbor, love this girl!


Egg cups straight from Germany.





Best buddy even though we are miles apart.


Women who walk the walk ahead of and beside me.


Six baby chicks after many years of wanting them.


And a father who made a home for the friendliest chickens around.


Such a man with his first haircut, sitting like his Dad.


The man God has graciously gifted to me.


I love this freckle face.


Myrtle Beach vacation that produced the biggest souvenir.
See picture below.


Yup, we're pregnant!


Flower Girl and Ring Bearer.


Off on a fieldtrip


The sweetest part of spring.


My most fun memory, telling the girlfriends I am expecting baby #5!


The little farmer.


Admiring God's handiwork.


He loves his chickens!


Bedtime reading.


Delightful treats on the most memorable day of 2011.



Playtime with Dad!





A fire with family and friends that are nearly family.


The fruits of much labor and fun.




Oley Fair with my little one.




Chicago in the fall with an old friend.



Family vacation.


Allie at the Crayola Factory.


Another Philadelphia Marathon.

Favorite thing
Having many a fond memory to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment