Kylie never ceases to amaze me.
She simply cracks me up with the little
ways she has.
Kylie does not like her nails, especially toenails
clipped. So each time I tell her it is time
to cut her fingernails she tells me that I
cannot trim her thumb nails because
"It's not good when I eat 'stachios'"
meaning pistachios.
This girl is the biggest sneak I have met.
Her father is also this way when he wants to be.
Both do not desire the attention of others.
While friends were over and everyone was
playing outside Kylie went inside to
be by herself which she often says,
and I completely do not understand being the Sanguine I am.
After the friends left, later in the day
I noticed that the dresser in her room was moved and
when I went to put it in place saw
that there was a reason why.
There behind the dresser was an open jar of
bread and butter pickles and another jar
full of pistachios.
Kylie helped herself to snacks and took them
to her room to enjoy.
She often randomly gives kisses to elbows and
hands without making a big fuss about it.
Known to wink to those she loves across a room
is one of the favorite ways she shows others her
affection.
Here are some of our dear Webb friends playing in the
wonderful weather. Caleb and James seem to
have the best seats.
Favorite thing
receiving a Kylie wink ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment