August 2011

August 2011

Monday, December 5, 2011

Remembering the Fall

In looking back at where I left off posting
some pictures caught my eye
because they were of some 
ridiculously adorable children
I happen to adore.


Kylie lost her very first tooth and received
50 cents under her pillow that night.


1st field trip to the pumpkin patch.


What a goofball.


She was able to pick a pumpkin out.


I was so blessed to spend the morning with her.
It was a great date with my daughter and her 
Kindergarten class.


What a big guy as his shirt says.


He made a great little Buzz Lightyear.
The view from behind was just as adorable.


The Bubby Brothers.
They do love their blankets and each other.


So every fall we try to extend the days a bit longer
before the time changes.
We finish dinner and leave the dishes on the 
table, grab sweatshirts and shoes and head
into the great outdoors.


We seem to end up at nearby state parks.
Here are the girls enjoying the sunset 
on the lake beach.

favorite thing

healthy children I often take for granted



No comments:

Post a Comment