August 2011

August 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gave myself a chuckle.

There they are, the "pehple" flowers, says Caleb.
And a wink from God to say here comes the spring.


Fridays.
I scheduled a gymnastics class for Kylie on Fridays.
The first one I completely forgot about
because I had a dear friend visiting from 
out of state and I would have 
rather had time with her than run out to a YMCA class.

The following Friday I remembered the class and 
the boys and I enjoyed a little walk while Kylie
enjoyed her class.
The weather was simply gorgeous, a nice
breeze, blue sky and white puffy clouds.

Caleb walked beside me as I pushed Micah in the stroller.
Upon returning to the YMCA we 
visited the playground.
Who would have thought that at that moment
Caleb had to go to the bathroom.
So we all went inside so he could
relieve himself.
He did so and out we went again.
Not more than 3 minutes passed and
Caleb needed to visit the little boys room again.
This time he took care of business.

Now in writing that it sounds simple.
But as a mom of multiple children the logistics are
not taken care of nearly so easily.
There are just many little steps to oversee, and
I was feeling it being that I was simply
exhausted

Kylie enjoyed her "nastics" class
and we all found the car to leave.
I first placed Micah into his car seat, then buckled 
Kylie and Caleb in the car.
I shut the doors, walked around to the 
drivers side, started the car and backed up.

When I did so I hit the curb and 
found that I cleared the car in front of me
enough to pull ahead and leave.
When we arrived at home and I was unpacking 
the children from the car I realized that I forgot
something.  The stroller.

Then it dawned on me that it was not the
curb that I hit, rather it was the stroller.


As you can see this great little umbrella stroller
that served us so well through 2 boys is missing
a little something.


There it is, the wheel snapped off.

The funny thing is that the next week at 
nastics class I relived the bathroom trips 
(yes, he needed 2 trips again)
only minus the stroller to push Micah around in.

Favorite thing: being able to laugh at myself
from silly activities that result from too little sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment