August 2011

August 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Manly is One!





My little one is a year old.
What a tremendous blessing to have this year with 
Micah.  He is delightful, 
mostly when he is not teething.
For the past week we have left the 
shadows of chicken pox, teething, and 
ear infections behind us.

Today I got to play uninterrupted with my little Manly.
We went to a hands on museum and I played with just Micah
in the baby area, completely uninterrupted.
What a gift in itself.
I heard nothing but giggles and squeals of joy
from this little blessing as he discovered
and learned.

As I suspected when carrying Micah for an extra 
two weeks when pregnant,
he is a chill kid.
There was no need to get out of the womb, 
he was comfortable.




This is a very happy Micah.
It took a bit of time to capture his squinty eye face.
But he does this everyday, often times as
he points and says "ehh, ehh."

I love you Micah.
And each day I enjoy getting to 
know you better.
I am so very thankful for you.

Favorite thing:  Unexpected finds with the family, like hands on museums.
Sunny days and picnic lunches. 

1 comment: