Tonight I had a very
unanticipated treat.
I have a new friend.
Her name is Desiree`.
( I would have included her picture however she did not approve of it.)
She brought me a treat tonight
and even stayed to enjoy it with me.
Above you will see a chicken burrito with guacamole and
pinto beans and the side of chips and queso were the
best part. Two types of salsa from the salsa bar
accompanied the meal, medium red salsa, and mild
tomatilla salsa.
Thoughtful.
That is what describes this loving act.
I was actually thinking of thoughtfulness prior to Desiree`
arriving. I was dwelling on this because I was feeling
thoughtful and had some time that was
unaccounted for
(3 kids were at AWANA and 1 was sleeping, the husband was working)
and so I acted on it.
These are my 5 mini daffodils.
There is a delightful neighbor girl who turned
11 years old today and she will find these
waiting for her on her pillow with a postcard
note.
I love to love people in thoughtful ways.
And this most likely goes without saying,
but I'll say it anyway. I love being loved
in thoughtful ways as well.
Favorite thing: this picture taken of a little friend of mine
After a playdate at my favorite vacation house (that's what I call it when I go to
a friend's home and the kids play wonderfully and you feel like you are actually on vacation).
As we were pulling out Kylie came from her daily egg hunt in the coop and all her
little girls followed her. It was too cute to pass up.

No comments:
Post a Comment